- 200+ commercial projects
Since 1999 I participated in over 200 multimedia projects – CD-s, WWW sites and mobile applications mainly for education and advertising purposes.
- 15+ year of freelancing, 25+ years of coding
I started in early 90’s, when on 8-bit computers I created my own versions of popular games and tools. Love for development of games and user experiences determined my choices in professional career.
- solid foundation of multimedia information technologies
In 2001 I received my master’s degree in Multimedia Information Systems after graduating from Wroclaw University of Technology at The Faculty of Computer Science and Management.
- good, practical knowledge of industry standards and technologies
I created most projects using Adobe Flash platform (Flash, Flex, AS2/AS3, Air/Zinc for packaging, C++ for extending, JSFL for automation) with backend based on Apache, PHP and MySQL. I’m familiar with variety of graphic-, video-, audio- and 3d- editing software (Photoshop, Audition, Blender3D, 3dStudioMAX).
- constantly developing attitude
In free time I implement my own ideas. Using Unity3d, Oculus Rift and bunch of other technologies I test my game and app concepts. Like a real geek, I work in self made, KNX based, automated office.
Latest projects, career path
- May 2015 – VR interaction for psychological studies, Client: Polish Academy of Sciences
Using Unity3D with Oculus Rift, I developed simple application allowing to conduct a research study on human response to touch.
- Apr 2015 – Multimedia IT course for kids “Informatyka Europejczyka”, Client: Helion S.A.
Using automation scripts and xml I’ve prepared about 150 games and exercises, that make course’s content.
- Mar 2015 – Mobile game for kids “My First English Words”, Client: SuperMemo Sp. z o.o.
After 5 years from creating and releasing first version, this time I integrated this fantastic mobile application with T-Mobile sales’ platform.
- 2008-2015 – Management System for Publishing Houses, Client: Wolters Kluwer S.A.
Cooperation with publishing houses led to creating the system covering all aspects of publishing process.
- 2004-2008 – leading the multimedia development team, Client: vm.pl
Since 2004 I was actively taking part in creating success of vm.pl – company specializing in development of multimedia and tools for educational publishing market. Cooperation included biggest polish educational publishers: WSiP, Nowa Era, PWN. Products were widely used in schools by many students, kids, parents and teachers.
- 1999-2004 – freelance work for advertising agencies and publishers
A lot of projects for different agencies – multimedia presentations, products’ catalogs, books’ inserts, encyclopedias and more.
experience.pl Wiesław Kolaczek
ul. Południowa 6
55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie
tel. +48 600 542 916
Please feel free to contact me!